Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Great Sunday

I was a little worried when I went to bed last night if I would be able to get up for Church, as I have been sleeping in every day. Not to worry, I woke up bright and was ready before our 9:00 starting time. It was nice to be able to be in Church again. However, it had its drawback: They asked us to report our mission next Sunday. I actually look forward to doing that. It brings such fond memories to remember our service in Hawaii. I can actually remember that it was not just a wonderful dream, but that it actually happened to us. We have been so blessed to be sent to such wonderful places to meet and work with such awesome people.
Tomorrow I look forward to the "Big Treatment" day. Each day of treatment brings me a little closer to getting rid of the cancer. I have been blessed not to be nauseated or sick in other ways. I feel the Lord's presence as He carries the burden. How fortunate I am to be here and to be so well cared for.
Thanks for your faith and prayers in my behalf. I love you!!!!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

I know I just talked to you today, but I just want you to know that I'm so grateful that you're my Mom! You're the greatest physical example there is here on earth! Thank you so much for being the Mother/friend that you are! I love you Mom!!!!!

Bob and Vickie said...

Dearest Karen,
Your blog brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart! You are such an unbelievable person and I love you so! It is so wonderful to hear all of the "good things" that are happening to you. It is so like you to always "look for the sugar in the lemonade". You are such a marvelous example. We continue to pray for you and your sweet husband and family. We truly miss you in our Stake R.S. (you were such a rock for all of us!) We love the picture of you and Arvel at the first of your blog...it portrays the sweetness of the spirit that each of you have and gave to everyone here in Hawaii. It truly was our privlege to know you and be blessed with your teaching and example. Keep up the good work and know that our prayers are there for you every day. We will continue to read your blog and follow your progress!
Love forever and always,
Elder and Sister Remund