Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Better Every Day

I have really appreciated Val keeping up the blog so faithfully. I have just taken it so for granted that I ought to be chastised. However, I am feeling so much better that I should take some responsibility for this myself.

I appreciate those of you who faithfully follow my progress. It means a lot to me to know that you are out there and care what is happening. I feel the support that you give in your thoughts, faith and prayers in my behalf.

I continue to get better all of the time. I am feeling almost normal. The feeding tube is the last big hurdle to overcome. I hope that it can be removed in a short amount of time. We have scheduled flights to Spokane, San Diego, and Phoenix, in a couple of weeks to attend the graduation exercises for some of our grandchildren. I would like to be off the feeding tube by then, but that probably won't happen. We will just have to take all the apparatus with us in our luggage.

I am not on solid foods as yet, but my capacity to take fluids is improving. I will not every be able to eat big amounts of food at a time because of the size of my stomach now. I am thankful that I can see progress. I truly appreciate the Lord's blessings as He continues to heal me.

Thanks again for your loving support!

1 comment:

Becky said...

As always you always uplift me with your positive attitude. I hope you feel perfect for all of that traveling. Try not to do too much though. I think of you often and appreciate so much being able to see these updates.