Thursday, March 25, 2010

Surgery coming closer

I would like to thank all of you have been following my blog. I especially appreciate those of you have added your faith and prayers to our own. I have had a miraculous recovery from the chemo and radiation thanks to the answers to your prayers. I am now prepared for the surgery on Monday.
Many have asked if I am scared to have the surgery. I can honestly say that I am not. I know that the Lord has blessed me through this whole ordeal. I know that He will be there as I have this surgery. I have great confidence in the surgeon. I trust his knowledge and skill. All I have to do is sleep while he performs his magic with Heavenly Father's Help. I know that the healing process will take some time, but my body heals well.
I do appreciate all of you who keep me in your prayers, and I ask that you still remember me and Dr Ott especially on Monday. Thanks so much! I love you!!!!
Love Karen

1 comment:

Von Orgill said...

Aloha Karen,

It is good to read your post and to think of your progress and to marvel as we ponder your faith and example. We check in daily and remember you in our prayers constantly. Many here in Hawaii are doing the same. We will be praying particularly hard for you and Dr. Ott on Monday.

With love and aloha,

Von & Sherri